PRIVACY & TERMS & CONDITIONS
2. Use of the Service The sites and services are accessible worldwide to anyone with Internet access. Access to and use of the Service and the Sites are subject to the terms and conditions of this User Agreement and Copyright Notice and all applicable laws and regulations, including laws and regulations governing copyright and trademark. BY ACCESSING THE SERVICE AND THE SITES, YOU ACCEPT, WITHOUT LIMITATION OR QUALIFICATION, ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN THIS USER AGREEMENT.
This Agreement may be amended at any time by CleverTinman without specific notice to you. The latest Agreement will be posted on the Site, and you should review this Agreement prior to using the Site.
We reserve the right to amend, alter, or discontinue the Site without notice or prejudice.
3. Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability Your use of the Service and the Sites is at your own risk. Neither CleverTinman nor any of its subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, agents, representatives or licensors shall be liable to you or anyone else for any loss or injury or any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, punitive or similar damages arising out of your access or use of, or your inability to access or use, the service and the sites and the information available on the service and the sites or arising out of any action taken in response to or as a result of any information available on the service and the sites.
The Service and the Sites contain information, facts and opinions from various individuals and organizations. The service and the sites are provided on an “AS IS” basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, other than those warranties which are imposed by and incapable of exclusion, restriction or modification under the laws applicable to this agreement. Neither CleverTinman nor its affiliates endorse or are responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice or statement on the service or the sites.
CleverTinman and its affiliates do not review or monitor any websites that are linked to the Service and the Sites and are not responsible for the content and/or availability of any such linked websites.
4. Intellectual Property and Copyright Unless otherwise indicated, this Web Site and its content, graphics, design, digital conversion and other matters related to the Site are protected under applicable copyright law, trademarks and other proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights.
The posting of information or materials on the Site does not constitute a waiver of any right in such information and materials. Some of the content on the Site is the copyrighted work of third parties.
You agree not to modify, reproduce, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast or circulate any such material without the written permission of infinite Group or the appropriate affiliate.
5. Limited License; Permitted Uses You are granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to access, use and print information from the Site solely for personal, non-commercial purposes in accordance with this Agreement provided that you maintain all copyright notices and other policies contained therein.
6. Restrictions and Prohibitions on Use We have the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and/or cancel transactions at our discretion, if we believe that the conduct is in violation or breach of any applicable laws, including, but not limited to International, or local laws, or terms and conditions set forth by CleverTinman. You cannot further copy, modify, use or distribute the material in any way unless you obtain in writing the permission of CleverTinman.
7. You may not (except with express written permission) copy, distribute, transmit, sell, rent, lease, loan or otherwise make available any content access from this site; use the Site or any materials obtained from the Site to develop, of as a component of, any information, storage and retrieval system, database, information base, or similar resource (in any media now existing or hereafter developed), that is offered for commercial distribution of any kind, including through sale, license, lease, rental, subscription, or any other commercial distribution mechanism; create compilations or derivative works of any Content and Materials from the Site; use any Content and Materials from the Site in any manner that may infringe any copyright, intellectual property right, proprietary right, or property right of CleverTinman or any third parties; remove, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any Site software; use any automatic or manual process to harvest information from the Site use the Site for the purpose of gathering information for or transmitting unsolicited commercial email;
8. Registration To purchase products, access special content, and signup for services you may be required to register and/or create a personal account. If registration is requested, you agree to provide CleverTinman with accurate, complete registration information. When requested during registration(s), you must use your real name and accurate information. To the best of our capabilities, we do not allow any other non-infinite employee or representative to access your account unless they provide the proper identifying information. It is your responsibility to safeguard your login information and prevent unauthorized use. We disclaim liability against incorrect actions taken by us as a result of receiving bad information from you during or any part of the registration process.
9. Errors, Corrections and Changes We make our best efforts to provide the most accurate information on our Site, however, we do not represent or warrant that the Site will be error-free, free of viruses or other harmful components, or that defects will be corrected; nor do we represent or warrant that the information available on or through the Site will be correct, accurate, timely or otherwise reliable. We may make change the features, functionality or content of the Site at any time. We reserve the right in our sole discretion to edit or delete any documents, information or other content appearing on the Site.
10. Third Party Content Third party content may appear on the Site or may be accessible via links from the Site. We are not responsible for and assume no liability for any third party: mistakes, misstatements of law, defamation, and opinions expressed, omissions, falsehood, obscenity, pornography or profanity in the statements, opinions, representations or any other form of content on the Site. The inclusion of any linked Web site on our Site does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked Web site by us. You understand that the information and opinions in the third party content represent solely the thoughts of the third party and is neither endorsed by nor does it necessarily reflect our belief. If you decide to leave our Site and access these third-party sites, you do so at your own risk.
11. Unlawful Activity We reserve the right to investigate complaints or reported violations of this Agreement and to take any action we deem appropriate, including but not limited to reporting any suspected unlawful activity to law enforcement officials, regulators, or other third parties and disclosing any information necessary or appropriate to such persons or entities relating to, but not limited to, your profile, email addresses, usage history, posted materials, IP addresses and traffic information.
12. Indemnification You agree towaiver any claim, indemnify, defend and hold CleverTinman and our partners, agents, officers, directors, employees, subcontractors, successors, assigns, third party suppliers of information and documents, advertisers, product and service providers, and affiliates (collectively, “Affiliated Parties”) harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense related to your violation of this Agreement or use of the Site.
13. Nontransferable Your right to use the Site is not transferable or assignable. Any password or right given to you to obtain information or documents is not transferable or assignable.
We will not be required to treat any Submission as confidential, and will not be liable for any ideas (including without limitation, product, service or advertising ideas) and will not incur any liability as a result of any similarities that may appear in our future products, services or operations. Without limitation, we will have exclusive ownership of all present and future existing rights to the Submission of every kind and nature everywhere. We will be entitled to use the Submission for any commercial or other purpose whatsoever, without compensation to you or any other person sending the Submission. You acknowledge that you are responsible for whatever material you submit, and you, not us, have full responsibility for the message, including its legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality, and copyright.
Academic Users (which are: academic entities, academic individuals, and product creators) do not require permission to establish links from their Web site to our site and/or specific Web Pages. Commercial Users (which are: commercial entities, individuals conducting commercial activity, and for-profit entities) do require written permission from CleverTinman prior to establishing links to our site and/or specific Web Pages. In the establishment of a link, content on our site may not removed or obscured, by framing or otherwise, advertisements, the copyright notice, or other notices on the Site and that the site linking to our site does not engage in illegal or pornographic activities. CleverTinman reserves the right request that links be removed and you agree to discontinue the links immediately upon request by us.
15. Email As part of the Service Request form, CleverTinman requires your email address. If an email address is required, you agree to provide CleverTinman with a working address for which you can access. We will use the email address provided by you to contact you regarding the purchases of products, the access to special content, and services related to the email address. As part of the registration or account setup process, we do provide the capability for you to “opt-in” to receive an e-mail newsletter and special announcements related to our products.
16. Information and press releases The Site contains information and press releases about us. We disclaim any duty or obligation to update this information or any press releases. Information about companies other than ours contained in the press release or otherwise, should not be relied upon as being provided or endorsed by us.
17. CleverTinman treats all personal information lawfully and correctly and operates in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and GDPR 2018.
We make all reasonable efforts to ensure personal information:
is processed lawfully
is adequate, relevant and not excessive
is accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date;
is not kept longer than is necessary
is processed correctly
is kept secure
CleverTinman cannot be held responsible for the content, material and legal policies on external websites that we link to.
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your personal computer, mobile or other device when you visit a website. Cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognises that cookie. Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognise a user’s device.
Persistent cookies – these cookies remain on a user’s device for the period of time specified in the cookie. They are activated each time that the user visits the website that created that particular cookie.
Session cookies – these cookies allow website operators to link the actions of a user during a browser session. A browser session starts when a user opens the browser window and finishes when they close the browser window. Session cookies are created temporarily. Once you close the browser, all session cookies are deleted.
Cookies do lots of different jobs, like letting you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, and generally improve the user experience.
You can find more information about cookies at www.allaboutcookies.org.
This website uses Google Analytics to help analyse how users use the site. The tool uses “cookies,” which are text files placed on your computer, to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information in an anonymous form. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) is transmitted to Google. This information is then used to evaluate visitors’ use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity for CleverTinman.
We will never (and will not allow any third party to) use the statistical analytics tool to track or to collect any Personally Identifiable Information of visitors to our site. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. Neither we nor Google will link, or seek to link, an IP address with the identity of a computer user. We will not associate any data gathered from this site with any Personally Identifiable Information from any source, unless you explicitly submit that information via a fill-in form on our website.
Cookies Set By Google Analytics:
For more information about Google Analytics, view their terms of service here: http://www.google.com/intl/en_uk/analytics/tos.html
The Help menu on the menu bar of most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie and how to disable cookies altogether. You can also disable or delete similar data used by browser add-ons, such as Flash cookies, by changing the add-on’s settings or visiting the website of its manufacturer.
Policy key definitions:
“I”, “our”, “us”, or “we” refer to the business, [Vinifera, Vinifera Wine Club, Sanamba, Happy Wine Case].
“you”, “the user” refer to the person(s) using this website.
GDPR means General Data Protection Act.
PECR means Privacy & Electronic Communications Regulation.
ICO means Information Commissioner’s Office.
Cookies mean small files stored on a user’s computer or device.
EMS means Email Marketing Service
Processing of your personal data
Under the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) we control and / or process any personal information about you electronically using the following lawful bases.
We are exempt from registration in the ICO Data Protection Register because we don’t treat data in the way required to register.
Lawful basis: Consent
The reason we use this basis: We collect your information with three main aims: to keep you up to date with information about our services and offers, to comply with the terms of any services, to provide you with the products you purchase from us.
We process your information in the following ways: Your data are collected on a form that is then kept on a Mailchimp list.
Data retention period: We will continue to process your information on this basis until you withdraw consent or it is determined your consent no longer exists.
Sharing your information: You may receive information from any of the trade names of Sanamba Ltd. (including Vinifera, Vinifera Wine Club and Happy Wine Case). We do not share your information with third parties.
If, as determined by us, the lawful basis upon which we process your personal information changes, we will notify you about the change and any new lawful basis to be used if required. We shall stop processing your personal information if the lawful basis used is no longer relevant.
Your individual rights
Under the GDPR your rights are as follows. You can read more about your rights in details here;
the right to be informed;
the right of access;
the right to rectification;
the right to erasure;
the right to restrict processing;
the right to data portability;
the right to object; and
the right not to be subject to automated decision-making including profiling.
We handle subject access requests in accordance with the GDPR.
Data security and protection
We ensure the security of any personal information we hold by using secure data storage technologies and precise procedures in how we store, access and manage that information. Our methods meet the GDPR compliance requirement.
Data collected through a paper-based process is transferred to an EMS, MailChimp list, and then securely disposed of. All papers are shredded before disposal.
Transparent Privacy Explanations
We have provided some further explanations about user privacy and the way we use this website to help promote a transparent and honest user privacy methodology.
Email marketing messages & subscription
Under the GDPR we use the consent lawful basis for anyone subscribing to our newsletter or marketing mailing list. We only collect certain data about you, as detailed in the “Processing of your personal date” above. Any email marketing messages we send are done so through an EMS, email marketing service provider. An EMS is a third-party service provider of software/applications that allows marketers to send out email marketing campaigns to a list of users.
Email marketing messages that we send may contain tracking beacons / tracked clickable links or similar server technologies in order to track subscriber activity within email marketing messages. Where used, such marketing messages may record a range of data such as; times, dates, I.P addresses, opens, clicks, forwards, geographic and demographic data. Such data, within its limitations, will show the activity each subscriber made for that email campaign.
Any email marketing messages we send are in accordance with the GDPR and the PECR. We provide you with an easy method to withdraw your consent (unsubscribe) or manage your preferences / the information we hold about you at any time. See any marketing messages for instructions on how to unsubscribe or manage your preferences, you can also unsubscribe from all MailChimp lists, by following this link, otherwise, contact the EMS provider.
Our EMS provider is; MailChimp. We hold the following information about you within our EMS system;
Subscription time & date
Subscription time & date
Any other details asked for in the relevant forms